The African Management Services Company (AMSCO) is a pan-African private sector development group that provides bespoke Human Capital Development solutions. Our core focus is partnership-driven capacity and skills development to assist African organisations in becoming leaders in their field. We work with key Private Sector players, Bilateral and Multilateral Institutions, Financial Institutions, Industry associations and governments with the goal of assisting companies to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable.
We offer a comprehensive integrated service package designed to fulfil the unique needs of businesses on the African continent , Through the following Services offering include
(i) Human Resource Advisory– We assist with end-to-end recruitment services to source and place high performing talent across multiple sectors. With a 95% success rate of placements from more than seven recruitment consultants and 52 staff based in eight offices (South Africa, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Uganda and Zambia)
(ii) Development Advisory -We provide technical project management and project implementation of development driven- oriented projects that addresses systemic issues that are hindering the growth and sustainability of development initiatives, SMEs, entrepreneurs, businesses and economic growth. We are implementing programmes in the following Thematic areas:
- Agriculture, Value Chain, Market Access and Food security.
- Climate Change ,Renewable energy and Natural Resource Management.
- SME /Entrepreneurship Development for Women and Youth Empowerment.
(iii) Enterprise Development Programmes -Enterprise Development Programme (EDP) is a development programme were AMSCO has entered into agreement with African governments to provide registered enterprise solutions for management resourcing that enables growth, turnaround, sustainability and competitive business within African countries. The EDP is in line with each country National Development Goals(NDPs), with a focus on building human capital in priority sectors within each country with the ultimately objective of realising economic growth through industry growth and higher employment to creating employment and wealth, alleviating poverty and spurring economic development.
(iv) Training and Development- We specialise in various Capacity building and Training programmes that include leadership development, finance, strategy, corporate governance, sales team training soft skills and SMEs/Entrepreneur Customised courses. Our programmes are delivered in English, French and Portuguese, they are delivered through a range of training programmes designed for individuals, companies and industries, to accelerate enterprise growth and profitability; as well as skills development impact through the following:
(i) Programmes for Entrepreneurs and SMEs
(a) Action My Business Growth-For Women Entrepreneurs
(b) Improve your Business
(d) SME Management Solutions
(ii) Strategic Corporate Governance and Accountability Reloaded
(iii) Impact Investing and Measurement Training
(v) Impact Advisory- We offer Impact Assessment and Impact Investing measurement through our subsidiary company Greater Capital. We have over the decades developed a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of communities ,Development partners( Donors, INGOs& NGOs) and civil society organisations, as well as the corporate social investment and finance sectors. This enabled us to merge a sustainable development focus with a pragmatic business approach that aligns impact of projects and their contributions to the UN Sustainable Development Goals Agenda 2030 (SGDs) and National Development Plans(NDPs). Our Impact Advisory packages solutions suite comprises of:
- Impact Mapping – helps to understand and position your intervention for the best impact. This consists of due diligence, baseline study, impact study, ecosystem mapping; landscaping and gap analysis, and opportunity identification.
- Impact Design -consists of customisation and enhancement your social impact measurement tools and reporting systems. This consists of impact strategy (including Theory of Change), monitoring and evaluation strategy development/review, impact performance tracker systems, and Impact measurement training and capacity building.
- Impact Assessments -provides proof of impact and improve programme impact. This consists of evaluations (mid-term, summative), impact assessments and evidence based storytelling.
To assist African enterprises in becoming globally competitive, profitable and sustainable
To build management capacity within African enterprises by providing management and training support, primarily to African SMEs
- PEOPLE: Everyone matters
- PASSION: Personifies our ambition
- TEAMWORK: Collaboration takes us further
- EXCELLENCE: Nothing less is acceptable
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The foundation of our business